The Heights Observer is an efficient way to reach your core local audience and strengthen your customer base.The Heights Observer is volunteer-based, with all content written, submitted and edited by members of the community. A community-building project of non-profit FutureHeights, its goals are to:
- Encourage citizen engagement
- Foster dialogue about issues that are important to the community
- Create an environment that's mindful and supportive of the independent businesses that serve Cleveland Heights and University Heights
All proceeds from publishing are returned to the community in the form of programming by FutureHeights. So advertising is not only good for your business, its a good deed.
Advertising rates and deadlines:
2019 Advertising Rates and diagram of available sizes/formats (PDF)
2019 Not-for-Profit Ad Rates and diagram of available sizes/formats(PDF)
Receive monthly deadline notifications by e-mail:
Sign up for occasional e-mail notifications specifically for advertisers and other community-based businesses/organizations.
E-mail Bob Rosenbaum or call him at 216-401-9342. We'll help to make sure you get the advertising program you need. Steps are:
- Decide on the size, format and frequency of ad
- Sign and return a contract
- Provide a payment method
- Design and submit an ad (or have us design it for you at a reasonable fee)
If you're interested in classified ads, visit the Classified Advertising section for details and instructions.
The Heights Observer currently publishes monthly, with a circulation of 9,000. Volunteers deliver papers to more than 175 businesses in Cleveland Heights and University Heights, and we have nealry 500 subscriptions for monthly home delivery.
You can find the paper at these locations. Reach your target audience and support hyperlocal nonprofit community news at the same time.