Classified advertising is the lowest-cost way to advertise in the Heights Observer. Classified ads are printed in black-and-white, and grouped together in a single area of the newspaper.
The Heights Observer is published monthly. You may purchase classified ads for a term ranging from 1 to 12 months. The longer the term, the lower the cost per month.
Payment for classified ads (check or credit card) is due when an order is placed. For terms of 3-12 months, you may elect to pay in full or for 3 months at a time.
Rates and Deadlines:
Classified Ad Order Form (PDF)
How to place a classified ad:
1. Open the Classified Ad Order Form
2. Save the form to your computer hard drive (right click > save as).
3. Fill in the form. (To avoid the frustration of losing your work, save the form on your computer before filling it in.)
4. Deliver the completed form and payment to FutureHeights by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org); mail (FutureHeights, 2843 Washington Blvd. Suite 105, Cleveland Hts., OH 44118); or drop it off at our office (former Coventry School).
5. We'll create your ad and e-mail a proof for approval.
Questions about classified advertising? Contact Bob Rosenbaum at 216-401-9342 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Receive monthly updates and deadline notifications by e-mail:
Sign up for occasional e-mail notifications specifically for advertisers and other community-based businesses/organizations.