Cleveland Heights City Council, two-year unexpired term
2-YEAR TERM SALARY: $9,200 ELECT: 1
CANDIDATES: CRAIG COBB DAVIDA RUSSELL
Questions for Cleveland Heights City Council - Two-Year Unexpired Term:
1. What are the top two or three issues/opportunities facing Cleveland Heights? Which is the most pressing? How as a council member would you work on these?
2. What is your position on the ballot issue regarding changing the form of the city's government from a council-manager plan to a council-mayor plan?
3. How should the city approach new residential and commercial development?
4. What is your position on the privatization of city services?
5. What is your position on regionalization efforts? Would these efforts help or harm Cleveland Heights?
Click on the candidate name below to view the candidate's answers to the questions:
League of Women Voters
The 2019 Voters Guide to Candidates and Issues is published as a public service by the League of Women Voters of Greater Cleveland, CH-UH and FutureHeights. The League of Women Voters is a non-partisan organization whose mission is to encourage the informed participation by citizens in government. FutureHeights is a nonprofit community development organization. Election Day is Nov. 5, 2019. Polls are open 6:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.